Our largest and most anticipated rare beer event of the year! For the 5th year in a row, Treasure Chest Fest will serve as a fundraiser for local Breast Cancer charity Susan G. Komen for the Cure San Diego.
This year’s fest will introduce a tropical Hawaiian Luau theme so grab your best Tiki attire! Hawaiian shirts, grass skirts, and retro-inspired island kitsch apparel encouraged.
– Rare beer and cask creations on tap for one-day-only!
– Featuring the national debut of Treasure Chest 2015: An IPA brewed with grapefruit, prickly pear juice, and hibiscus flowers.
– Food parings: Beers will be paired with small plates from local restaurants
– Behind the Craft: Culinary and craft beer demos taking place all day
– Photo (un)Booth: Smile.Pop.Party will be back to capture all the fun of the fest!
– Vendor Village: A local shopping experience
– Pin-up Girls: Fables by Barrie
– Tasting Room and Beer Garden: Open exclusively to fest attendees!
All ticket holders will receive 10 rare beer tastings and 10 food pairings. Additional tasting tickets can be purchased at the festival.