Join us on Friday, May 27th for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp! We'll be pouring all six Beer Camp beers on draft! Come enjoy the following great beers and grab some Sierra Nevada gear:
- Sweet Sunny South Southern Table Beer (4.9% ABV) – An easy-drinking, malt-forward beer with a tangy finish, featuring traditional Southern ingredients like peaches, tea, corn grits and honey.
- Pat-Rye-Ot Revolutionary Pale Ale (5.6% ABV) – A “revolutionary” Pale Ale inspired by the original 13 colonies with a nod to classic beer ingredients like rye and apple.
- West Latitude Session Rye with Hibiscus (5.5% ABV) – A Session Rye combining a Hawaiian influence of hibiscus with California’s love of hops.
- Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA (7.5% ABV) – A style contradiction honoring the Pacific Northwest’s hop-bomb heritage.
- Family Values Imperial Brown Ale (8.5% ABV) – An Imperial Brown Ale that embodies the togetherness of the Midwest and its native flavors, including wild rice, honey and cocoa nibs.
- Stout of the Union Robust Stout (7.3% ABV) – The ultimate combination of rich and roasty malt flavors from our Southern California friends.